You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available.
The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically
endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1) systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or
indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2) make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of
users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user
accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3) use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4) use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services, other than as permitted with respect
to the User Owned Contributions as defined below.
5) circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including
features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the
use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6) engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7) trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account
information such as user passwords;
8) make improper use of our support services, if available, or submit false reports of abuse or
9) engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or
messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10) Intentionally interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or
services connected to the Site.
11) attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12) sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13) use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14) use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us.
15) decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any
way making up a part of the Site.
16) attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or
any portion of the Site.
17) harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any
portion of the Site to you.
18) delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20) upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material,
including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text),
that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs,
disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the
21) upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or
active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear
graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices
(sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22) except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch,
develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat
utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized
script or other software.
23) disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
24) use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.